The smartest tip for any new player leveling and gearin up is-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The smartest tip for any new player leveling and gearin up is-

Post by ahriman on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 pm

IF YOU STILL HAVE AN EXPERIENCE BAR YOU SHOULD NEVER SPEND GOLD ON GEAR IN THE AUCTION HOUSE.

old news for seasoned players, but for players new to the game in the guild this is essential, any gear you get pre max level will be defunct in hours if not minutes, not days or even months like endgame.

So many of us when we were newbises wasted those scrimped up silvers on that green stave or hammer and had no money to learn skills or profession mats with.

You will get great items questing, fantastic items in the dungeon finger, and as you reach burning crusade amazing items in your professions.

Don't waste you money on gear in the auction house, thats money better spent on materials. a small tip but one that will make your experience far more smooth because of it.

Humor : morbidly immature

View user profile http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Ahriman/advanced

Back to top Go down

Re: The smartest tip for any new player leveling and gearin up is-

Post by Rowanmother on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 am

Good advice, but I wouldn't spend my gold levelling my profs either, level two connected profs, like herbs+inscription or Herbs+alchemy, then later, drop one of them if you have to. if it's your first alt, I would go for gold and level two gathering profs until max level...herbs/mining/skinning and sell the stacks you gather on the AH. then when 85, you can pick up what ever you want. (if you want to that is.)

SIGNATURE LOADING.........
Rowanmother

Humor : sarcasm/dark/dry

View user profile http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Rowanmother/advanc

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top