[Demonology Lock] About warlocks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Demonology Lock] About warlocks

Post by Ego on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Your most important stat according to me is Int, Haste and hit cant say that much about destro spec since i dont find it fun to play. Here is a rotation for Demonology atleast and you can take a look at either me Egoizte or Ronjambo he is the better Destro lock but im the .ehrm are a superior Demo lock Twisted Evil . Anyway take a look at my talents i think they are close to ace for demo locks and big respect to Rons Destro spec. As demo you will need haste alot since you aint very mobile and you have to use Corruption and Bane of agony as fillers when you move. So rotation is like Corruption, Bane of agony, Curse of the elements, immolation, Hand of Guldan and use shadowbolt as filler keep dots up and use your cd´s all the time try to time them to boss fights but see to that you pop your cd´s all the time and dont forget that Hand of Guldan refreshes Immolation. Try to balance the stats so it suits you and you will have an awsome dps. And never clip ypur dots since the damage builds up over time. And dont get dissapointed because you cant burst damage like a mage, i think destro locks can burst quite good not sure tho, and one more thing locks are a ranged DK in many ways. Any questions plz respond.

Last edited by Ego on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Ego... wtf ... its you!!!

Ego
Admin

Humor : Strange

View user profile http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Drfeelgood/advance

Back to top Go down

Re: [Demonology Lock] About warlocks

Post by Ego on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 am

This is a realy bad pice of information .. i will make a better one asap

/ego

Ego... wtf ... its you!!!

Ego
Admin

Humor : Strange

View user profile http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Drfeelgood/advance

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top